Wednesday, October 10, 2012

To Be Free


 If this monkey could talk, what would it say? Probably "I wanna get out from this cage! You, yeah you, the girl with the camera, please free me!!" But guessing from the look he gave me when I captured this photo, it was more like, "Help me..." More full of sadness and despair than anger and the spirit to be free.

I bet you guys sometimes feel the same way like this monkey feel (although I don't really know what did the monkey felt, but let's just assume that he was desperate to get out from that cage)

Wanted to be free, but locked in an invisible cage. Desperately wanted to go, but nobody volunteered to help you. Fortunately, we aren't monkeys. We have a voice. We have the right to be heard. We can ask people to help us, not just sit silently waiting to be saved by a prince climbing up the tower. So please, use your voice, speak louder.


1 comment:

  1. "We have a voice. We have the right to be heard. We can ask people to help us, not just sit silently waiting to be saved by a prince climbing up the tower. So please, use your voice, speak louder."

    ReplyDelete