Friday, November 2, 2012

Soundless



I love the feeling of getting a little bit gloomy on rainy days. I know it's a bit weird, but I admit I kinda like the combination of rain, music, sadness, and warm food or drink. The rain fell today, and I was drowned in my own thoughts about him. That particular guy. I still can hear it clearly, the sound of my guitar merged with the sound of the raindrops touching the roof, and that inexplicable feelings.

I wanna tell him how I feel. I wish I have the courage to speak up. It's not as easy as what Taylor Swift wrote in her songs, not as simple as what we used to see in hollywood movies. It's the reality, it's the fact, it's not a dream. There are so much to be afraid of. His friends, his words, his thoughts, his eyes, his brother, his... I don't know, everything! He might think I'm just an idiotic dreamer, or a rat trying to be a butterfly. Shame on me..

Can he just read my mind? Cause every time I try to speak to him, I can't hear my own voice. Every time our eyes meet, I can't help it but look away... Almost every night I imagine things I wanna say to him the next day and I ended up saying nothing to him.




I should have found the way to tell you how I felt  
Now the one I'm telling is myself

No comments:

Post a Comment