Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Leaving The Year Behind





When I was going through my photographs looking for the right shot for this post, I remembered about a firework picture that I took last night. I thought to myself it would be a perfect shot since I was going to write about the new year. However, I decided to go with these photos instead. I believe all of you are questioning yourselves now. Why did I choose these pictures? They're really simple and quite meaningless. They doesn't even have anything to do with new year. Why?

Because those contain my feelings throughout the year. 
 Because those can bring me back to the days behind.

I still remember how it rained on my way back home after a long tiring day. The lights from other cars were completing the beautiful sight of the glowing roads. I was drawn in the thought of cold drops of water and humid air filling the busy city outside my window. How melancholic I felt, but somehow it comforted me in a way that I couldn't understand. 

I'm leaving 2013 behind with a great memories of rainy days


“She said she wanted to be a raindrop. She doesn’t mind falling, as long as she’s not alone, and raindrops are never alone.”
- “When Five Fell” by Wesley Chan (Wong Fu Productions) -


No comments:

Post a Comment