Thursday, June 21, 2012

Freezing Time

Parebut Se'eng: Sundanese martial art, one of the boy has to fight for the se'eng (the thing on the boy's back)

It's so cool how the blurry picture makes the boys look like they're moving fast (well, they are moving fast-but that's not the point). This post's title actually doesn't fit with the photo. I took it with low shutter speed, so it's not really freezing time.... It's more like freezing the action, stopping the movement, or maybe capturing the moment. Yes, capturing the moment.


We all know that we can't go back to the past, but we can always look back. Through photos, stories, books, videos, memories, I don't know. But I want to pick the first way, through photos. A photo is worth a million words! (FYI, I didn't randomly picked up a sentence for my blog's title).


Well anyway I've been thinking maybe this photo is a part of world history. Maybe it's a really really small part of it, but no matter how small it is, it's still a part of it, right? Because a big thing comes from little things (I just made that up)

 I'm so random today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment