Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Sky's Always There

 


Every morning on my way to school, the sky is there
Every afternoon in class, when teachers get so boring, the sky is there
Every sunset, when I watch the tv, the sky is there
and every night, on my sleep, the sky is there

So yes, the sky has been accompanying me for my whole life. But especially these past three years in junior high school. Through the sunny days, the rainy days, cold days, hot days, cloudy days.... It's always there, above me. Although sometimes I forgot about its existence. Weird but true.

On my freshman year, I had a hard time on adapting with my classmates, teachers, lessons, scores, and all. I even got scared to go to school. One day, I looked up to the sky from the car's window and it was so calm, it made me less worried about the rest of the day. And from that day I promised myself every morning I'd see the sky and told myself, "everything's going to be just fine." Well, sometimes it didn't help me but sometimes it did.

Then on my 2nd year, I started to forget about the sky thing and the everything-will-be-okay thing. But still, the sky is there....

Early on June, I photographed this picture, the sky from my school's window. Just another hot blue sky and white soft cloud. It was the school's farewell party, my 3rd year on junior high. The sky is there, on my last days on school....



And I just realize all of that


No comments:

Post a Comment