Thursday, June 28, 2012

The World Is Not So Small

Taken from Bandung Aston Primera's window

Actually, the world isn't small at all. I feel really small right now. But so glad that I'm a part of this world. There's not much to tell today, but I have 2 questions, what have the world done for you, and what have you done for the world? Not very simple...


 The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.


 got it from here

4 comments:

  1. The world has give me adventures, dramas, insight, and more. I have give the world my reactions to respond those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good reactions or bad reactions?? hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes good and sometimes bad, hahaha

      Delete
    2. kyknya pertanyaanku td cm pertanyaan retorik ya

      Delete