Sunday, June 10, 2012

Through The Window

taken on a traditional market in Blora, Central Java

I have nothing to say, so I searched through the internet a quotation about window, and this is what I found:


Art is the window to man's soul. Without it, he would never be able to see beyond his immediate world; nor could the world see the man within. 

 -Claudia Johnson-

(I found it here)



Anyway, I can peek through a window or a keyhole and found something fun outside, but you know, the best time is when I peek through my viewfinder. I found a whole new world out there.

I can press the send button on my phone or press the delete button on my computer and regret it, but I know, I don't regret pressing my very first camera's shutter button.

I'm so loving photographhy

No comments:

Post a Comment